7/2/13

Vitaly

I came here knowing that there's a new cafe in the OC area that has an awesome ambiance, great coffee served at rates that wont make you flinch. That and I finally get to field test my new camera (Lumix GF3)!!!!!!
Looking around  tend to notice that it's not only just a cafe, but also a casual little eatery that serves up an enticing array  of soups, sandwiches, salads, and charcuterie! On top of all of that they have an amazing array of gelatos and pastries. 
One thing that I tended to notice was that despite all of it's modern appeal, it tends to carry an old world feel.   I can't quite put my finger on it but I get the same I vibe that I feel when I visit an traditional shop such as Claro's over in Tustin.
The thing to be wary here is that it gets pretty crowded, so always be on the lookout for a free spot, otherwise lounge around The Camp and it's laid back scenery.   
2937 Bristol St
Costa MesaCA 92626
(Located inside The Camp)

No comments:

Post a Comment